One Casein®

One Casein®

"Slow-release protein for long-lasting strength"
Varastossa
Niin vähän kuin 25,50 €
Supplies amino acids Muscles get a boost for 8+ hours
Prevents muscle breakdown Increases muscle mass
Perfect evening snack Works while you sleep
Powerhouse ingredients Micellar casein and calcium caseinate
Made in Europe Sourced from top-quality ingredients

The Protein You Need

One Casein® is a delicious, naturally creamy protein, derived from ultrafiltered milk. That means we’ve separated the casein from the milk, and held back only a small amount of carbohydrates, fat, and lactose. That’s not the only thing that makes One Casein® special, though. It also digests slowly, which helps you keep that full feeling longer. Unlike other proteins, One Casein® takes a while to absorb, providing a steady flow of amino acids that promote muscle recovery and prevent your muscles from breaking down.

23 g
protein
10 g
EAA
5 g
BCAA

per serving

What exactly is casein protein?

Casein protein comes from milk and is made up of amino acids that are the building blocks of protein. It can be difficult for active people to get enough protein from the regular diet, which is why One Casein® is ultra-filtered and contains 23 g of protein that is slowly absorbed by the body. An optimal way to ensure that the muscles never lack the protein that is always needed when training hard. It is especially effective just before bedtime to help your muscles repair themselves while you sleep.

What Exactly Is Casein Protein?

Casein protein comes from milk, and is composed of amino acids that are the building blocks of protein. Casein’s best-known attributes are supporting muscle recovery and strengthening muscles; numerous studies have shown it helps with both, as well as offer your body a host of other benefits. Because of One Casein®’s ultrafiltered nature and its long, sustained absorption into the body, it’s your best bet for staying strong and focused during long busy days, when sit-down meals just aren’t happening. It’s particularly effective right before bed, so it can help your muscles to repair while you sleep.

For active people, getting enough protein can be tricky. Your muscles break down during strenuous physical exercise, and rebuild themselves only when there is a plentiful supply of amino acids available. One Casein® is “anti-catabolic,” meaning it minimizes the breakdown of hard-earned muscle (which your body may do to feed itself when you haven’t eaten in hours).

What Exactly Is Casein Protein?

Casein protein comes from milk, and is composed of amino acids that are the building blocks of protein. Casein’s best-known attributes are supporting muscle recovery and strengthening muscles; numerous studies have shown it helps with both, as well as offer your body a host of other benefits. Because of One Casein®’s ultrafiltered nature and its long, sustained absorption into the body, it’s your best bet for staying strong and focused during long busy days, when sit-down meals just aren’t happening. It’s particularly effective right before bed, so it can help your muscles to repair while you sleep.

For active people, getting enough protein can be tricky. Your muscles break down during strenuous physical exercise, and rebuild themselves only when there is a plentiful supply of amino acids available. One Casein® is “anti-catabolic,” meaning it minimizes the breakdown of hard-earned muscle (which your body may do to feed itself when you haven’t eaten in hours).

Casein vs. Whey Protein

Milk has two types of protein: casein and whey. Casein makes up 80% of milk’s protein, and whey makes up the remaining 20%. The difference between the two is important, though, especially for active people who are taxing their muscles through strenuous daily workouts. Here’s what you need to know: Casein protein is digested slowly, while whey protein is digested quickly. That’s why some people refer to casein a “time-release”—because it is slowly absorbed by your gut.

What this means for athletes is that casein supplies your cells with amino acids at a low level over a long period of time (longer than 8 hours!), aiding in muscle recovery and growth.

One Casein® is made with micellar casein (the most popular type of casein, touted for its ability to be digested slowly) and calcium caseinate (another slow-digesting protein source). Together, they increase muscle mass and help facilitate muscle growth.

Casein vs. Whey Protein

Milk has two types of protein: casein and whey. Casein makes up 80% of milk’s protein, and whey makes up the remaining 20%. The difference between the two is important, though, especially for active people who are taxing their muscles through strenuous daily workouts. Here’s what you need to know: Casein protein is digested slowly, while whey protein is digested quickly. That’s why some people refer to casein a “time-release”—because it is slowly absorbed by your gut.

What this means for athletes is that casein supplies your cells with amino acids at a low level over a long period of time (longer than 8 hours!), aiding in muscle recovery and growth.

One Casein® is made with micellar casein (the most popular type of casein, touted for its ability to be digested slowly) and calcium caseinate (another slow-digesting protein source). Together, they increase muscle mass and help facilitate muscle growth.

Micellar Casein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate (milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Milk Powder (milk), Cocoa Powders (10-12%), Flavor (Chocolate & Caramel), Sodium Chloride, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose).

fi
Takaisin alkuun