HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER WAFFLESFebruary 2019
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop Fitnessguru One Pancake
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (plus for frying) (melted)
- 1 tablespoon Fitnessguru peanut butter (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Fitnessguru Protella
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
1. Add all dry ingredients to the bowl and mix together.
2. Separate your egg whites from the egg yolks.
3. Mix all your wet ingredients except for the egg whites together and then combine them with the dry ingredients.
4. Beat your egg whites in their bowl until stiff peaks form.Then, mix gently the egg whites into the batter.
5. Pre heat the waffle maker and grease with coconut oil.
6. Pour 3/4 of cup of batter into the waffle maker and cook for 3-4 mins or until golden brown and crispy on the outside. Put aside.
PREPARING THE PROTELLA TOPPING
For the protella topping, place the protella cream and coconut oil in a metal or glass bowl and place it over a pan of simmering water. Stir mixture constantly until mixture comes together. Pour over waffles
Serve waffles hot with ice cream, protella topping and chopped roasted hazelnuts.